Re: (ASCEND) detecting PRI down-state with MRTG

i'm waiting on my copy of Whats up Gold to arive. it supposedly has SNMP
trap functions. if it does, i'm going to set the MAXes alarm trap to signal
whats up to page me. I've been pondering on this on for a while too.

Leon McCalla
leon@caribbeanlink.com