Re: (ASCEND) Good place to buy a P85/P75

At 03:29 PM 1/21/98 PST, John Zsarnay wrote:
>I'm looking for a Pipline-85 (or 75) for home use.
>Can anyone suggest a good place to buy one (used would be ok).

I believe there are USENET newsgroups for this kind of thing. I've
even seen such things advertised on comp.dcom.isdn.

There are a whole bunch of resellers/VARs who carry these products
too. (I'd better not favor any one, so I'll not mention them - you
could call our Pre-Sales group though).

Kevin