Re: (ASCEND) AP24 Bug [ small ]

 To better track pool leaks, Try the following command:

TNT3#pool addrQ

Pool Name                         size  limit  inUse  hiWat  heapAdrs
addrQueue                          12     0     284    292   103C55E0

Buffers for pool:
count =   284: Stack        0        0        0        0

                      heapAdrs  size  # buffers  # segments
                      103C55E0     1        119         119
TNT3#

If you see the hiwater mark exceed you pool base count, Then you can
easily blame address leaks, (Which by chance we having been seeing
here for some time) We usually have to bounce the boxes once every
4 days. We have been working with Ascend engineering to fix this
for awhile now.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access