Re: (ASCEND) MAx 5.0A static ip problem and routing info.

If you are upgrading from 4.6C why would you stop at 5.0A if the current
code is at 5.0Ap38? although a people seem to be having problems using OSPF
with stacking or if K56 modems are installed, i'm using neither and one box
has been up for 40+ days with only a couple of 185 warnings. Another box has
been running longer without even a glitch.

Leon McCalla
Netrox Networking Services
leon@netrox.net