Re: (ASCEND) radiusdbm file and reading and writing

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Michael Seyfried wrote:

> I would make this patches available, but only if they will be include

All other things being equal, I'd like you to release them anyway,
maintained or not.  An unsupported release is always better than no
release at all, and it would make me able to use dbm support on my linux
authentication system.  :)

Besides, we get new radius updates like twice a year... :)