Re: (ASCEND) radiusdbm file and reading and writing

>On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, Terrelle Shaw wrote:
>
>> Has anyone used anyother way to read and write to the radiusdbm files for
>> updating user profiles? I'm looking into writing a frontend to the users
>> database file but not sure how to proceed.  Any help would be appreciated..

<<chop>>

Until I converted our system to run off of an SQL server, I simply used a
quick web+perl+dbm interface.  We were running radiusd.dbm on a Linux
machine, with the webserver on the same box.  Just use the tie() or
dbmopen() functions to interface perl with your dbm file.  We never had any
problems with file corruption, although we had 5 max boxes authenticating
off of it.