Re: (ASCEND) Max4048 and PPTP

Well... Ok. This reasoning is that even though it's 2.7Mb incoming,
the back and forth traffic can accumulate to much more. That certainly
is a possibilty. But... why can I go back to regular modem banks and
have the problem go away. Also, if I turn off PPTP in the Max, (and
still continue to have the same amount of incoming connections) the
problem again goes away. To me, this appears to be a problem with the
PPTP protocol. Also, I personally have reproduced this problem with
only a SINGLE connection (me). Unless I am a complete moron (which I
don't deny) the CRC errors are directly related to the PPTP protocol.
And again, this is a protocol that Ascend was a major player in
developing, so why are they stumped?

Still down,
John Miglio