(ASCEND) Pipeline 50 - total reset??

I've just "inherited" a Pipeline 50 from a corporate bankruptcy auction.

However, as you can well imagine, it's all secured up...   This is
obviously a question whose answer might result in a serious security
breach, so if there is actually an answer, please send it via private email...

Is there a way to completely clear this thing of all data, security and
everything so that I can use it or do I have a real nice looking demo unit
to hang on the wall out front??   The previous owner is both unknown, and
apparently unreachable (not that they would probably be very cooperative)...

I can view everything from a terminal on it but that is as far as it
goes...  8(

Thanks in advance...

Jamie Penner
Nisa Internet Technologies Inc.