(ASCEND) Re: Maxcall problem

At 04:22 PM 1/15/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Can anyone please help me, especially Joe Shaw with this problem that I am
>having with maxcall.
>
> maxcall -h fwasc1 -c <commstring>
>get : (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
>CallRef Elapsd Time Speed Channel Modem User       IP Address      Service
>------- ----------- ----- ------- ----- ---------- ---------------
>-------------
>
>0 analog calls, 0 digital calls, 0 calls total
>
>I have the most current ascend.mib installed.  Any ideas what this could
>be?  Am I using the wrong mib?

I have tried to use maxcall on another computer running Linux this time and
came up with similar results.

Module RFC1155-SMI not found
Module SNMPv2-SMI not found
Did not find enterprises in module #-1
get : (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
CallRef Elapsd Time Speed Channel Modem User       IP Address      Service
0 analog calls, 0 digital calls, 0 calls total

I used the same ascend.mib from ftp.ascend.com.  Once again any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Peter Barton
Operations Manager, Network Administration
FlashNet Communications
(817)332-8883  ext. 290