Re: (ASCEND) LT Win Modems

My 2 cents:  Same here.

We have had 4 customers with LT Winmodem speed problems.  No solution
yet, EXCEPT, one customer said his son had the same problem, did
something with a floppy disk, and it was fixed.  Of course, there are no
details, and I haven't heard back from him.  I suggested he try what
worked for his son, and asked him to run, don't walk the "disk" over to
us.

I wish the Aptiva people would tell customers they don't know instead of
"the ISP must be using older software/hardware".

If I find anything out, I'll post.
--
-Steve

iPlus Internet Services