RE: (ASCEND) Ascent Radius Attributes - clarification

In item (1), I did a little test.  Yes, it includes the time from when
the call is connected until the user is logged in.

In item (2), it is the receive rate.  The transmit rate is only
available
with the incremental release, such as 5.0Ai13.  It is also available in
the V6 [beta] release.

It it is called "Ascend-Xmit-Rate".

BTW, why are you interested in Ascend Radius?

Steve LaDuke
Tuttle & Co.