(ASCEND) Bad connectivity

Below is a very common report we get from our customers.

Everything I'm reading and experiencing is leading me to believe
retrains is the culprit. We are running Software version 1.3Ap17.

Is there a way to tell which version of Rockwell is integrated into
this? Or a list of "known" issues with this code?

>>Tech Support reports customers dialing into xcom with the following
problems:
>>either slowness
>>or routing seems to stall or become slow for a time and then correct itself.
>>ts was watching the times on the ping for one (dynamic IP) customer,
edfanjoy
>>and the times would be low for a while, then spike, then drop back down,
then
>>spike again... all without the customer doing anything to the connection.
 TS
>>estimates that the cycle was about 20 seconds.
>>Calling

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                       hannigan@xcom.net
Director of Data Networks             V:617.500.0108