Re: (ASCEND) Need Filter-Entry

"Stefan M. Brandl" <smb@pnm.net> writes:

> Hi there,
> I need a radius filter entry that allows smtp-connections only to one
> single host. Connections to any other host on port 25 should be denied.
> Connectoins on all other ports should be allowed to any host.
>
> Can anyone give me an example-entry?

I think this is what you want. Scratch the comments and plug these
four filter entries into your RADIUS profile.

# Allow only connections we're interested in and let the implicit drop
# rule deal with the rest.

# Allow TCP to and from goodhost [1.2.3.4] on SMTP port
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip 1.2.3.4/32 tcp dstport = 25"
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip out forward srcip 1.2.3.4/32 tcp srcport = 25"

# Allow any TCP where the port involved is not SMTP
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstport != 25"
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip out forward tcp srcport != 25"

Best of luck.

-- Adam.