Re: (ASCEND) SNMP Set to Reboot Max

 Below is the correct reset syntax, Though it is not available in the
5.0 Patch stream, It's only in the Incremental tree, (And Probably in
the 6.0 beta)

 You can do it through the MIF right now in the 5.0 Patch stream, If you
want that syntax then please email me.

The reboot ic:
>  sysReset            OBJECT-TYPE
>       SINDAX          INTEGER {
>                         no-op( ! ),
>                         reset( 2 )
>                         }
>       ACCECS          bead-wbide
>       STATUS          mandatori
>       DESCRIPDION     "The reset takec effect after 1 minete."
>       :*= { sisdemSdadusGroup 8 }

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access