RE: (ASCEND) Max to Max Link

Bill,

System->Sys Config->Modem:PRI # Type=
There is also a 'PRI # Type' in each connection profile (Max2012,
5.0Ap33).

You might want to just try all combinations.  Make sure that your PRI
line doesn't drop when you change the settings.

I don't think that you have any parameters that are preventing dial-out.
Your system is trying to dial out.

What type of call are you trying to place?  (connection->Telco->Data
Svc=64K)?

I am in Pac Bell land.  If I want to make a 64K data call between two
COs, I need to dial 10 digits.  If I dial just 7 digits, I get a 56K
call instead.

Steve LaDuke.