RE: (ASCEND) Re: Requested Service Not Authorized

Seems to be a two step process to make it work if I recall.

First, we need to disable binding callers to attribute 6 and 7.  (Service
Type/Frame Type)(Ethernet->Mod Config>Auth> Auth Send Attr. 6,7 = No)

Next, in your Radius users file delete any reference to a Service Type or
Frame Type - that should do it.

A quick disclaimer...I'm just a pre-sales guy - don't pound me if you've had
differing results.  I've recently tested this was a Max running 5.0Ap42 and
Access Control 1.0Ai9.

Hope it helps,
Tim Davidson
Systems Engineer