Re: (ASCEND) MAX1800 stuck BRIs

We actually experience the same kind of behaviour on our Max 1800
running 5.0a+. It's used in a small extranet, with only ISDN (European
DSS1) routers connecting. Problems started with software upgrades on
Cisco 76x bri small business routers. Ascend p50 never showed the
problem here. Connections get stuck with either A Answer or A
<username>. In the latter case same user never gets in anymore.
Contrary to some contributions to the subject we don't have to reboot
the max, but only disable and re-enable the bri affected (those showing
the r).
Hope this helps any further
Hans R. Jutzi
B&J Fastline, Kehrsatz, Switzerland