RE: (ASCEND) Ascend-Third-Prompt

> Peter, do you have any examples in the radius setup as to setting this up
> with
> ascend's radiusd ?  This would be useful for us as we are transitioning
> over to
> max 4030's from an analog hunt group that followed exactly that login
> sequence...
>
> Any advice on this would be appreciated..

Jim Segrave, the original code author of our RADIUS server, whose name I
didn't want to mention until he piped up himself, will know much more than I
about what *exactly* goes on, but I suspect that you will have to get into
the server code and modify it to do something like (pseudo code):

wait:
	for (;;)
		wait_for_data();
	if (Ascend-Third-Prompt != NULL) {
		rip_apart_and_process(Ascend-Third-Prompt);
	}
	reply_to_client();
	goto wait;

(Crap pseudo-code's'me :)

You will not be able to do much unless you start hacking at the source of
the RADIUS server. Sorry.

Peter