Re: (ASCEND) MAX1800 stuck BRIs

My 1800 POP is all analog callers...  so I doubt it's Netopia routers.
However, that reminds me of another datapoint.  I think every time I've
seen this happen, the other B-channel of the BRI did have a connection up.
I havent checked to see if data was actually flowing on the connection.
Another bug I've notice that I guess I need to formally report is that
when I disabled a BRI with analog callers on it, those sessions don't
get terminated until after i re-enable the BRI.

--
Jonathan R. Lusky		|  Voyager Online, LLC
Director of Network Operations	|  (423) 209-2929