Re: (ASCEND) Go straight to Terminal mode??

 Now there was one way to do it, A while back Ascend implemented
PORT 150, This implemented for tunneling back calls via IP or something
either way, If you find that switch to turn port 150 back on, Then
you can telnet to the Max on port 150, enter in a User-name/Password
and if you set you service type correctly via radius it will
dump you directly into TermServ.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access