Re: (ASCEND) ITU 56K

 OooH god! I remember the headaches of implementing KFLEX in the
beginning, I just hope that it is fully tested especially backward
compatibility testing is a must, I can't revert back to beta code
again, (Tech Support calls will kill me)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet