RE: (ASCEND) Netbeui filter

Fred,

Have you considered switching to IP routing and disabling bridging?

If you want help in setting up Routing, please send (to the list) the IP
addresses
that are being used on both sides and the address of their Internet
Router.
(Feel free to substitute different addresses if you don't want to
disclose them.)

Steve LaDuke