(ASCEND) MAX 4000 guru's : link stalling with ISDN

Hello,

One of our clients has a Max 4060 and used 4 x 64K ISDN channels to connect to our system (which we also use Max 4K's).

the problem is that this particular client is having unusually high problems with their connection.

From time to time, their link just stops working - the only way to fix it is to drop the 4xB channels and have it dial back in again.

They push the link pretty hard - according to our ops centre people, its above 70% a lot of the time.

Currently looking at it, they are running it at 81% average utilisation over the past 15 minutes.

They are running TAOS 6.1.3+

This is seriously impacting their performance.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

adam

                  IPAX Systems