From: Tim Seibert
To: ascend-users@bungi.com
Sent: 12/30/99 6:28 PM
Subject: (ASCEND) webtv

What kind of luck have any of you using MaxTNT's had with connecting
webtv's?  Is there some trick to making them work?  When I've had
trouble
with getting them to work with other NAS, the only thing I knew to do
was
add 3 commas, but that doesn't seem to work on the TNT's.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Seibert ( seibertt@supernet.com )
D&E SuperNet                http://www.supernet.com
a OneMain.com Company       http://www.onemain.com
"Your Hometown Internet"    1-87SUPERNET (1-877-873-7638)