RE: (ASCEND) ISDN Disconnect code 35

Raymond,

Thanks for posting, it reminded me that I was supposed to post to the list
and ask about this a while ago. :)

We too get this disconnect cause code and are stacking between 6.1.3 and
7.0.4.  We also get that message from an unstacked Max 1800 running 7.0.2.
Needless to say, I've not yet put a finger on it, but am also interested in
finding out what's going on.

-- Troy