(ASCEND) PBX and Pipe-50

Hi,

for the Asian network I selected the Ascend (Lucent) stuff like MAX and for
the SOHO PIPE's. Usually it works fine but...

For our Singapore office I had to connect the Pipe 50 to an PBX
     old PBX: Phillips 180 I
     DSS1 + 1TR6 (Singapore has NET3)
     S interface

After power on the Pipe is working well, but after a while the Pipe can not
dial out and I can not dial in from my side.
     error code 027 (on my MAX)

A power off/on helps.

Of course the PBX guys give me for sure the PBX is working well ever the
Ascend guys ...

Now I have several options:
   a trip from Tokyo to Singapore and change to a modem server :-(
   tell the locals to switch off/on once a day (%^$@@&*)
   write a script (cron for example) to make a scheduled reboot from the
   Pipe (someone know how)

Had someone similar problems and can help me out.

Thanx in advance

Axel
Teutone in Japan