WARNING:  Index: 195  Load: tbaxkh.m60 Revision: 7.0.3
          Date: 08/26/1999.       Time: 08:30:29
          Location: b0213094 b027c51c b027ced4 b027db38 b027b758 b01923c0

There have only been records of the system booting-up, and no reason for
why it went down in the first place.  We have just tried upgrading to
OS v7.0.22, but 15 minutes later the server rebooted again.

It is plugged into a 10/100 Switch, but we have set the port for it to
100FDX manually, following what the manual said.  We did not make any
obvious changes around the time this warning message appeared. Two other
MAXes on the same rack are running fine (4048s w/OS v6.1.7).

We would appreciate any insight anyone might have on this problem.

Many Thanks,