(ASCEND) NAT and Routable IP's

Am I wrong, or have I heard that Pipeline's can do both NAT, and have a
block of IP's they can route?

In clearer terms, let me see if I can explain exactly what I want to be
able to do.

We have a client that has multiple machines connected to one Pipeline 50 on
their network that connects to our MAX.  He wants to run NAT, but he also
wants to have his own Web Server and Mail Server available on the web with
their own IP's that we would assign.  Is this possible?  If so, where are
the support documents on how to set this up?  I have been all over the
Ascend website (man, that site gets slower and slower these days) and
cannot seem to find anything closely resembling this.

The reason he wants this is three fold.

First, his network is already completely setup with non-routable IP's so if
he has setup the Pipeline to use the IP his modem originally had all of his
machines just work they way they are.  No muss, no fuss on many machines
and a great time saver.

Second, he wants to run his own Mail Server and Web Server, but wants some
protection that NAT gives.

Third, this gives him added flexibility for future plans.  He can always
increase the internal IP's without and modification on our end, and he can
still make several machines reachable from the internet.

After some searching around on the Ascend site, I know you can make the
Pipeline route Port requests to internal IP's, and this might be the way to
go.  But, (ain't their always a but) I know I have heard that the Pipeline
can do both NAT and Route IP's and I need verification on wether or not it
can do it, and precisely how.

So, how about it.  Anyone have definite answers on this?

TIA!

Paul