RE: (ASCEND) Navis cost too much

I checked the attachment that came through the mailing list to me and it was all intact.  Not sure what happened to yours?.I'll send a copy directly to you.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From:	David Latter [SMTP:dl@river.net.au]
Sent:	Thursday, August 26, 1999 7:55 PM
To:	MyLink Admin
Subject:	RE: (ASCEND) Navis cost too much

I had a look in the archive you attached and it only had 2 items? I am not
sure if it is corrupted or not? it had finger2 & max1st only?

 David Latter                     Phone: +61 3 5441 8000
 General Manager                  Fax:   +61 3 5444 0075
 Rivernet Solutions Pty Ltd       Level 1, 95 Mitchell St
 dl@river.net.au                  Bendigo, Vic 3144 Australia
 http://www.river.net.au          ACN 084 970 516

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of MyLink Admin
Sent: Friday, 27 August 1999 7:53
To: ascend-users@bungi.com
Subject: RE: (ASCEND) Navis cost too much

Threw together a quick little package for anybody who wants it.
This has got the finger2 wrapper and script, an example cgi, a query script
system for mrtg, an example mrtg.cfg entry, and a short README file with
directions on what to edit and change to get it working.
If you use it and improve it, please send me a copy of the improvements.

Scott McDonald
Systems Engineer
MyLink, Inc.
Admin@MyLink.net