(ASCEND) Accept Credit Cards - NO Application Fee

Can you say "YES, we ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS"?
If not, we can help.

If you WANT to accept credit cards for your business,
call  1-215-470-8034

VISA-MASTERCARD-AMERICAN EXPRESS-DISCOVER
put them to work for you !

Discount rates as low as 1.49%    Complete systems from $245
Turn your computer into a credit card machine with PC Software

  SECURE SERVERS
  NO APPLICATION FEE
  NO STATEMENT FEE
  NO MINIMUM FEES
  NO PER TRANSACTION FEES

Internet sales, Mail order business, Retail, Start up business, Home
based businesses Why lose sales to your competition when you could
say:  "YES ,WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS"

Call 1-215-470-8034  or email yourvisa@bigfoot.com

Don't make the mistake of signing a 48 month lease for $1000 when we
have the same products at half the price and offer a short 24 month lease.

INCREASE SALES
INCREASE YOUR CREDIBILITY
INCREASE IMPULSE PURCHASES
    (who wants to write a check, stick it in an envelope,
     find a stamp and remember to mail it when they can
     simply point and click?!)

At United Credit Card Services we specialize in making it easy for you
to accept credit cards for your business. We provide the right equipment
for your needs at the right price. We have many different plans (see below)
depending on YOUR situation. Making accepting credit cards affordable to
you also includes our 24/7 helpline for any questions or problems. For details
on equipment, pricing, and options that fit your needs CALL 1-215-470-8034
email yourvisa@bigfoot.com

OPTION # 1
Telephone program, use a touch tone phone, from any location in
the world to process credit card orders.
Cost: $295,
No application fee,
Discount rate: 2.59%,
Transaction fee: 50 cents,
Statement fee: $12,
Monthly minimum billing: $0

OPTION # 2
POS CHARGE, a computer software program that turns your computer
into a credit card terminal. Just key the credit card number in on your
keyboard and the computer will do the processing.
Cost: $395 + $10 shipping + $95 application fee = $505,
Discount rate: 2.49%,
Transaction fee: 30 cents,
Statement fee: $6,
Monthly minimum billing: $20

OPTION # 3
Reseller program, for smaller volume businesses ( under $1000/month)
who do not yet want to invest in a full system.  This system allows you to
accept credit cards on a secure server run by a "wholesale reseller." Also
accept checks by fax and phone with this system. Restrictions are that you
sell off a web page and that the item is tangible and sells for under $1000.
Very little paper work with this setup. Allows for a $100 credit towards a
system upgrade.
Cost: $245,
Discount rate: 9.5%,
Transaction fee $0,
Statement fee $0,
Application fee $0,
Monthly minimum billing $0

We have many other options to fit any need and situation.
CALL 1-215-470-8034
or ask for more information at yourvisa@bigfoot.com