(ASCEND) Max 6000 is Great!

Since I hadn't seen much about it in the mailing list, thought I'd
post an informal review of the Max 6000 as compared to the 400x
series.  It's ALOT better! ;)  We used to "top out" at about 64
channels of ISDN usage on the old 400x boxes.  Not only becuase of
HDLC restrictions, but because the processor couldn't keep up,
especially since we do compression on almost all lines.  We swapped
the new 6000 unit into our production network where before we had a
4004 with 65+ channels of ISDN.  So far its running GREAT!  Much
faster, and we have about 80+ channels running on it.  We threw a BRI
card and 8 ISDN lines in there too so we can have up to 108 channels
of pure ISDN on this baby! ;)  As we get up there I'll let you know
if the performace stays the same!  All of our connections are
dedicated business ISDN links so next week it'll get TESTED!