Re: (ASCEND) Can I busy ports on a 4048 for testing purposes

> Can I busy ports on a 4048 for testing purposes.
> We have another 4048 that we need to busy all 48 modems before the next Max
> gets used.  That was the logic we asked for from the Telco.  Can anyone
> help?

At least on a DMS-100, the telco has *VERY* easily do that. By easy, I
mean that it takes them only a few seconds to type in the apropriate
command at the DMS console. When they do that, the unused channels will
show up with lowercase "o" instead of "-" on your display and calls
should come in on the other Max.

You might be able to achieve the same effect by setting the line to
Quiesced instead of Trunk in the Max?

-Phil