Re: (ASCEND) Unsettable 4048 idle-timeout?

If I'm not mistaken (and I well could be) doesn't a radius attribute like
the idle timer override the defaults in the MAX?  So, if you set the
person's or the DEFAULT profile to Ascend-Idle-Limit = 0, wouldn't
that override the 120 seconds which is the default in the MAX?  That's how
it works on my setup and I'd hope it's the same in the 6.0.2 branch of
software.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune: 43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
	fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped