Re: (ASCEND) Is V.90 in open beta?

> >http://www.ascend.com/private/beta
>
> I guess this is what would be considered as a "closed" beta at this
point.

> Kevin

 I was just reposting the same info that Matt Holdrege had posted in
regards to where one can obtain the V.90 Trail, As for getting access
to it, I have no idea what criteria one must meet, Hell, I don't even
remember how I got on :) Good Luck

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet