(ASCEND) ISDN TAs compatible with Ascend MAX?

Hi,

We are trying to configure a part of our network to have our MAX place
a dual channel bonded sync PPP (MPPP?) to an external ISDN TA that
does sync PPP to async translation.

While almost every TA that we tried could initiate an asynchronous,
single channel V.120 call, none that we have tried so far can receive
a bonded sync PPP call and translate it to async at the com port. We
have tried Zyxel Omni 128, Moto BitSurfer Pro and Adtran ISU Express.

Anyone have any better luck or any ideas?

Thanks

Frank
franks@hcrn.com