Re: (ASCEND) Restricting login speed

Jim Carroll wrote:
]
] Does anyone know how to restrict  login  speeds  using  Radius  entries  on
] Ascend Max boxes ?
]
] Say for example you have 56K cards in a  Max  4048.  How  can  you  control
] weather  callers  are  connecting  via  33.6  analog, 56K analog or 1B ISDN
] accounts?

as far as i know, you can only distinguish between async (v.34, k56, etc)
and sync (isdn).  we really wanted to limit our 4048 to not accept
async calls at speeds less than 33.7kbps, in order to prevent v.34
users from tying up all of our k56 modems (we have a seperate dial
string for v.34 users).  however we were told by ascend that this
was not currently possible, but might be in the future....