(ASCEND) Warning to all ISPS! Re: David Ian Jacobs

WARNING TO ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS!

You could be next - this is a serious notice.

A scam has been hitting ISPs all over the country for throw-away accounts
and believe it or not, this guy tried to hit us twice.

I was ready this time with a tape-recorder, and I taped the entire
conversation and converted it to .WAV format for you all to listen.

I recommend you visit this website as soon as possible and read/listen:

http://www.mdi.ca/jacobs/

If you have any comments, please forward them by email to costa@mdi.ca

Sincerely,

Shiloh Costa