(ASCEND) NAT: Successful Port 110 Mapping from WAN (was NAT, Pipe75, stop

Finally! With a P75, running 6.0.2, and an added static mapping of port 110 to
the default server, I can connect to port 110 from the WAN side with single
address NAT.

I'm sure I tried this before 6.0.2, and that it didn't work...

The command is "natt", nattoggle. After adding the static mapping, I saw it
appear in the 'natt' output.

Does anyone know the full set of commands in diagnostic mode for a P75,
6.0.2? 'help' still gives  the same results. I also know of 'napt', which seems to
give entries in the NAT table.

I'm sure someone at Ascend knows this....