Re: (ASCEND) Dial in analog - pipeline 75

This is indeed a phone co. config. issue.  However, it's also an extra
cost phone co. feature in most markets. The term is "ACO" for Additional
Call Offering.  You need to have the ACO feature "installed" by telco on
whichever of your SPIDs you intend to use for voice.  COnsidering that the
P75 sets the initial data call up on the first spid, then you'd generally
want to have ACO only on 1 SPID (the 2nd one).  However, you can get it on
either or both, just beware that if you get it on both that the telco will
consider that -two- features then instead of one and again charge you
accordingly.