RE: (ASCEND) Long login times on Max 4000

Eric,

Through the testing that has been done here at Liii it does not seem to
slow down file transfers.  We did this testing over both analog and ISDN
connections, and in all circumstances, file transfer rates were the same
as before "enable software compression" was unchecked.

-Brian Pavane
-LIII Support Staff