(ASCEND) Dial back by MAX1800.... how?

Hi there worldwide ASCEND knowledgebase,
Maybe this doesn't belong in this goup/list but I'm not sure where else to
look.
I've been offered a dial back account with my employer through a MAX1800.
I'm the first in trying to get this dial-back stuff going and I'm not very
succesfull until now.
Here's what happens:
I want to make a connection to the office WAN with my NT 4.0 (server) sp3
box with ISDN.
There's a userprofile in the RADIUS server for me that ought to arrange
that.
The dialing out (through RAS) goes perfectly and the MAX1800 disconnects
after establishing a connection and veryfying my credentials.
I can see it dialing in to my ISDN card (user connecting) in my dial-up
monitor, but nothing happens and after a while the MAX1800 times out (I
guess) and gives up. It tries this for three times and then quits.
Somehow NT ought to be able to pick up the connection and continue where it
left off but it doesn't.
I also tried using a OS/2 box with In-joy as my dialerprogram but sort of
the same thing happens.
The dial-in goes great, the disconnect as well and after that In-joy sits
there waiting for ever while the MAX1800 tries to reconnect.....
If anyone knows where there could be something wrong or where I missed a
switch or so....... please reply.
I guess it ought to be possible to use that dial-back facility on that
MAX1800 in some way? Greetings from a rainy Holland,
			Klaus