Re: (ASCEND) Link M - Pipe 50

 M is for Mono Channel I believe, You may want to check and verify that
both of your spids are correct, (Usually you get three dots if
spids are incorrect) check switch type etc.. It's usually an error in
configuration or maybe an error on US West's side they may have
provisioned the line for 1 channel and not 2 :) Good Luck

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet