Re: (ASCEND) NET5 PRI problem

On Wed, 08 Apr 1998, Neale Banks wrote:
>On a few occasions, we have experienced a problem with our Euro-ISDN
>(NET5) PRIs: when a MAX (5.0Ap[27,48]) is reset (either power cycle or
>soft reset) all comes up reporting OK (LA = Link Active on the PRI status
>display) but the PRI is not receiving calls (then the users are revolting,

If I soft-reset the maxes, there's no problem here (I'm using 6.0.1), but if I
have to power cycle them, then I have to call the telco's alarm desk to have
them reset the PRI afterwards to clear the switch.

We use NET-5 with G.703 framing...

--
             Leland E. Vandervort
    lelandv@innotts.co.uk / leland@innotts.com

         the internet in nottingham, ltd.
Your Internet Service Provider for the East Midlands
    Dialup, Routed/Dedicated ISDN, Leased Line
           http://www.innotts.co.uk/
             [+44] (0)115 956-2288