Re: (ASCEND) SNMP Object for Hangup

Craig Salmond wrote:

>What SNMP object should I write to, in order to hang up on a user (I think
>it's in the doTable),and how do I find the right entry in the doTable for
>a certain user?

>From the 6.0.0 release notes:

: Terminating user sessions using SNMP
:
: You can now terminate a user session using SNMP. You can now set the
: ssnStatusValidFlag object in the Session Status group of the Ascend MIB. To
: terminate a user session, set ssnStatusValidFlag to invalid (1).
:
: The new description for ssnStatusValidFlag is presented below.
:
: ssnStatusValidFlag  OBJECT-TYPE
: 	SYNTAXINTEGER {
: 		invalid(1),
: 		valid(2)
: 	}
: 	ACCESSread-write
: 	STATUSmandatory
: 	DESCRIPTION"Value indicates whether this entry contains
: 		valid information or not. Setting a valid(2) session to
: 		invalid(1) causes an effective session termination."
: 	::= { sessionStatusEntry 2 }

Sincerely,
Erik

--