Re: (ASCEND) NAT, Pipe75, stops routing.

On 06 April 1998, Kevin A. Smith <kevin@ascend.com> wrote:
> At 07:01 AM 4/6/98 -0700, Matt Holdrege wrote:
> >For those who say they are having a problem, please post what software rev
> >you have and if you've opened a ticket with the TAC. FWIW, we have a heck
> >of a lot of people using NAT and they aren't all having problems.
>
> One MAJOR corporate customer for instance.....
>
> >Personnally I use it at home and it works flawlessly. Note that the
> >functionality has improved quite a bit in more recent releases. Also post
> >how you are using it. There are a few different ways to set it up.
>
> I did experience a problem similar to the one originally reported, until
> I upgraded to 5.1Ap6. I have not had any problems since....up to and
> including 6.0.0 which I'm currently using.

We still have similar problems (acctually somewhat worse in 6.0.0, load
b.p75). Details in Ticket #:260750. Ascend is working on our problem,
as far as I know, and we are eagerly waiting for a soulution.

> Kevin
>

> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++

/Falk
--
 Thomas Falk Claezon             ERICSSON, AXE Research and Development
 Phone:   +46 8  727 34 12       Box 1505