(ASCEND) re: NAT - Pipe 75 stops routing

Kevin, if you're running NAT with 5.1 or later firmware, go to
ETHERNET
then open the NAT section and scroll down to the Lan= section.  That
should be set for Lan=Single IP Addr.  Likely yours is set for the
default
setting of Lan=Multi IP addr

It bit me too.  I found the answer on Ascends FAQ page for the
Pipeline.