Re: (ASCEND) Unusual radius accounting codes

On Apr 6, 12:50pm, Alexey Naidyonov wrote:
> Subject: (ASCEND) Unusual radius accounting codes
>
>  Hello!
>
>  I have noticed that new MAX 4000 software now
> generates some unusual radius accounting codes.
> They are 120, 121 and 255. I havn't found their
> description on the net.
Could they be
ATTRIBUTE	Ascend-Modem-PortNo		120	integer
ATTRIBUTE	Ascend-Modem-SlotNo		121	integer

#		The transmit rate to compliment the receive rate called Data
ATTRIBUTE	Ascend-Xmit-Rate		255	integer

--
Mike McCauley                                 mikem@open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd              Unix, Motif, C++, WWW