Re: (ASCEND) backto 5.0ApXX from 6.0.0

Flash firmware is flash firmware. You should be able to down-rev just as
easily as up-revving. The -issue- would be that your profile may have
changed to accommodate new or revised features.

In addition to keeping the prior rev of firmware on hand, it is also very
prudent to keep a copy of the prior profile that you used with that load.
This makes 'going back' a cinch. Even if you DIDN'T have to make any
changes in your profile, I would still keep an archival copy -and use that
one- if I had to go back.