(ASCEND) TNT 100meg Flooding a Network

Just as the subject is.  My 100 meg nic card is flooding my network at 10
to 60 second increments.  It only lasts a second or two, but its becomming
very intolerable.  Pauses in telnet sessions, donwloads and other
resources are all effected.  Our topology is switched by two catalyst
1900's (10meg) and a superstack III 100.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated. We downgraded to our 10meg port, but received reports of
sustained slowness... Kind of a double edged sword.

*ALL* switches are effected and all activity lights blink simultaneously
during these pauses.

It's only been happening for a day or two.  I upgraded to 2.0 and
digressed to 1.3.

Marc O'Leary

                                       \|/
                                       @@
Marc O'Leary                      Out Source your news!
CEO - KC Data Corporation         15 sessions just $99
1102 Grand Avenue                    35,000+ Groups
17th Floor                        SGI & Falcon Servers
Kansas City, Missouri  64106         Free 5 day Trial
(816) 472-4300  Ext 12            http://www.slurp.net
www.kc.net                       500,000 Posts per day!