Re: (ASCEND) hardware specs for TNT? 4048?

Joe,

You might try asking an Ascend sales person or SE for a 90 page document
called the MAX TNT Technical backgrounder that I wrote - if covers the
entire bus, memory, switching, routing and other aspects of the product.
There is also one on the MAX 4000 family but I'm not sure if it ever made
its way out of Tech Pubs.  I'm sure they're planning a MAX 6000 version
also - so put in a request for that also with your local Ascend contact.
The backgrounders are a standard part of the technical marketing materials
package for Ascend field people.

Brian.